Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pampers Swaddler Diapers

You're probably wondering why I would write a review about a disposable diaper considering that I am such a huge fan of cloth diapers.  Well, the fact that I'm writing a review about these should also tell you that these disposables really had to impress me in order to get any type of nod.

The Pampers Swaddler diapers are a wonderful relief for nighttime sleep in my house.  With the Newborn and Size One diapers, not only could I immediately tell if the diaper is wet without having to change the diaper and wake up my sleeping baby (they have a yellow line down the center that turns green when wet), but they have a different absorbent layer that really keeps the wetness away from my baby's skin - allowing her to get a longer night's sleep (and Mommy to maintain her sanity).

We've tried the Pamper's Baby Dry diapers too, but I am generally not impressed with these.  They are smaller in size and we've had more blowouts with them. 

So, if you are going to use nighttime disposable diapers, I recommend the Pampers Swaddlers.  Even as my baby grows in diaper sizes, I have yet to be disappointed for nighttime sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment