Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bummis Whisper Pant Nylon Pull-On

Since I began my diaper cover reviews with my highest praise, I thought the obvious next review is the cover that receives my lowest praise: the Bummis Whisper Pant Nylon Pull-On.

Now, if you're looking for a diaper cover with the greatest cost efficiency, then this is the cover for you.  At $6/cover, you can't beat the cost.  And, if your mother used cloth diapers, she'll probably tell you that this type of cover isn't so bad.  This is the diaper cover that everyone first thinks of when they think of cloth diapering.  It's the all nylon, completely pull-on, if-your-baby-poops-you're-going-to-regret-it diaper cover.

Bummis makes some great covers, so please don't let this review stop you from looking at their other products, but you may think twice about purchasing this pant nylon pull-on.

Just to show you how little this diaper does...my extremely frugal husband decided to purchase one of these in our first order because of the low cost factor.  His thought was, if it's cheap, I might as well try it out.  Well, after trying it out once, he was absolutely convinced that the cost of this diaper cover doesn't validate using it.  If ANYTHING leaks through the cloth diaper, it will get all over your baby, and you'll be bathing Baby on-the-go.  Not my idea of a fun-filled day out and about.

So, needless to say, this diaper cover receives my lowest rating.  I don't think you can get much worse than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment